Table of Contents
Deacom, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Deacom, Inc. (Deacom) is a technology based company that develops single-system enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. Its offerings include web-based, mobile, warehouse management, direct store delivery, and point of sale solutions for batch and process manufacturing. The ERP solutions support accounting, sales, purchasing, formulation, R&D, quality control, production, inventory, maintenance, customer relationship management, regulatory reporting, business intelligence, and electronic data exchange features and functions. Deacom also provides ERP implementation, support, training, and consulting services; industry networking and insights; and annual user conferences. The company serves manufacturers in adhesive and sealant, chemical, cosmetic and personal care, food and beverage, fuel and renewable energy, nutraceutical, paint and coatings, and pharmaceutical industries. Deacom is headquartered in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, the US.
Deacom, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2016: DEACOM ERP to Simplify the Complexities of Encapsys' Business Processes
Jan 26, 2016: Contract Pharmacal Expects Significant Growth in the Next Three Years With DEACOM ERP
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302