Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Pet Care: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Pet Care industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global pet care market grew by 4.1% in 2010 to reach a value of $80,344.6 million.
In 2015, the global pet care market is forecast to have a value of $97,041.2 million, an increase of 20.8% since 2010.
Dog care is the largest segment of the global pet care market, accounting for 36.3% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 48.2% of the global pet care market value.
Mars, Incorporated is the leading player in the global pet care market, generating a 18.6% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The pet care market consists of the retail sales of cat care, dog care, other pet care and pet healthcare products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
The industry report Database of the Top Dog and Cat Food Producers in the World - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details offers the most up-to-date perspective on dog ...
Despite continued economic uncertainty around much of the word, the intertwining trends of pet humanisation and premiumisation helped global pet care sales to rebound relatively strongly in 2012 following ...
To remain globally competitive the industry player will have to halt the share erosion across geographical regions, streamline and develop its product portfolio in tune with strong growth-driving trends ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.