Table of Contents
Global Pet Care industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global pet care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pet care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet care market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global pet care market with five year forecasts
The global pet care market had total revenues of $87,111.7m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2010 and 2014.
Supermarkets / hypermarkets account for the largest proportion of sales in the global pet care market in 2014, sales through this channel generated $50,385.4m, equivalent to 57.8% of the market's overall value.
The dog care segment represents almost 37% of the total market value in 2014, just slightly bigger than cat care segment.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global pet care market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global pet care market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global pet care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global pet care market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Prospects and Trends Analysis: Value growth in US pet care was once again driven primarily by rising average unit prices in 2015. As owners continue to love their pets, a majority of them are looking ...
The 2017 U.S. Pet care services, incl boarding & grooming sold through Pet & pet supplies stores-Product & Retail Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, ...
About Mobile Pet Care The mobile pet grooming segment accounts for the major share of the market. The demand for grooming services is high as pet owners are enrolling their pets in pet grooming shows such ...