Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Aerospace & Defense industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, segments, and leading players in the emerging five aerospace & defense
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five aerospace & defense market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five aerospace & defense market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $247.0 billion to the global aerospace & defense industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $336.3 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 6.4% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the aerospace & defense industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $186.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $36.4 and $13.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the aerospace & defense industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $247.1 billion in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $54.8 and $20.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five aerospace & defense market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five aerospace & defense market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five aerospace & defense market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five aerospace & defense market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...