Table of Contents
Growth Opportunities in Health Informatics will Drive Digital Health Transformation Strategies in the Multibillion-dollar Hospital IT Market
This study aims to analyse and forecast the Western European Hospital Information Technology (IT) market outlook for 2016–2020.
Western European hospital IT market is expected to reach a revenue of $10.72 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of over 5.1% from 2016 to 2020.
- This research analyses various healthcare information technology (IT) products and solutions available in the market, such as healthcare provider-centric solutions, healthcare payer solutions, and hospital-based administrative and financial services.
- Healthcare IT vendors, medical OEMs, and mobility solution vendors can use this research to better understand the expanding role of eHealth technologies and healthcare digitisation solutions within a rapidly evolving hospital IT ecosystem.
- Market Trends: Key healthcare IT solutions such as eHealth, telehealth, telecare, remote monitoring, medical device connectivity, PHM, digital patient engagement, integrated care, healthcare data analytics, and business intelligence solutions.
- Regional Trends: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway) and Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg).
- Analysis by market segment, hospital IT applications, business models, competitive landscape, and key companies to watch.
Western European hospital IT market is witnessing a strong growth owing to increased adoption of hospital-centric IT systems to comply with regulatory guidelines. The growth in the industry can be ascribed to government initiatives and increased funding towards healthcare digitisation to reform existing traditional healthcare practices.
Convergence of health ICT with emerging digital health solutions is expected to have a significant impact across Western Europe. Ever-increasing consumer demand for healthcare transparency and the need for cost-effective solutions are expected to fuel health informatics industry over the forecast period.
Furthermore, the introduction of smart eHealth solutions, cloud computing, and standards-based interoperable systems will serve as growth factors for the Western European hospital IT market. With the increasing need for remote healthcare solutions, vendors across the globe are shifting their focus to digital health technologies so that products and services can be commercialised.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
1. Is the Western European hospital IT market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate? What is the future potential of the market?
2. How does the healthcare providers’ landscape look like? What are the important factors that influence the adoption of hospital IT products and services in the end-user base?
3. What are the key market drivers and restraints impacting the growth opportunities in the Western European hospital IT market?
4. What is the regional landscape for the hospital IT market in Western Europe? How do government spending, healthcare regulations, policies, and so on affect the market?
5. Are the hospital IT products/services offered today meeting end-user needs or is additional development needed?
6. Who are the major market participants in the Western European market for hospital IT, and what are their major service/product offerings and business models?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Global Healthcare Information Systems Market: Overview The purpose of health care information systems is to manage the information that health care professionals need to perform their job effectively and ...
The global e-prescribing market is projected to reach USD 1,403.2 million by 2021 at a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Factors such as the government initiatives and incentive ...