Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Through a comparative analysis on the development of chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry in China, a list of top 20 enterprises in the sector as well as the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report includes the data for the year 2010 to 2008.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
· To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry;
· To figure out the hot regions in China for chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
· To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry across China in the past 3 years;
· To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
· Present you with a list of top 20 enterprises inside the industry;
Regions Covered By This Report
· All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
· Top 20 cities in terms of chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
· Top 20 enterprises;
· Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
· Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
· Collective-owned Enterprises;
· Cooperative Enterprises;
· Joint-Equity Enterprises;
· Private Enterprises.
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the chinese distilled alcohol mfg. industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
Key Statistic Indicators Covered By This Report
· Industrial Output
· Number Of Employees
· Enterprise Number
· Sales Revenue
· Rate Of Return On Sales
· Rate Of Return On Assets
· Rate Of Return On Net Assets
· Number Of Enterprises In Red
· Range Of Loss
· Total Losses
· Percentage Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
· Percentage Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises In All Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK-, Macau-, Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
· Growth Rate Of GDP
· GDP Per Capita
· Growth Rate Of GDP Per Capita
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Primary Industry
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Secondary Industry
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of The Tertiary Industry
· Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Industrial Products Sales Rate Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Foreign-, And HK-, Macau-, Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
· Investment On Fixed-Assets
· Growth Rate Of Investment On Fixed-Assets
· Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
· Growth Rate Of Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
· Total Import & Export
· Growth Rate Of Total Import & Export
· Realized Foreign Direct Investment
· Growth Rate Of Realized Foreign Direct Investment
· Urban Per Capita Disposable Income
· Rural Per-Capita Net Income
· Freight Mileage
· Growth Rate Of Freight Mileage
· Port Cargo Throughput
· Growth Rate Of Port Cargo Throughput
· Resident Population
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Use of Companies' Own Social Media Tools is Growing This research service examines the use of social media in the U.S. corporate environment based on a survey conducted in 2012. Individuals use social ...
Global B2C E-Commerce grows at 20% annually, with growth in Asia outpacing other regions The recent "Global B2C E-Commerce Market Report 2013" by Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com ...
1.) Study on global B2C E-Commerce trends sees more personalization and increased use of mobile devices A newly released study by the Hamburg based secondary research company yStats points to trends expected ...
... An electronic medium, without using any paper documents. e-commerce is widely considered the buying and selling of products over the internet, but any transaction that is completed solely through ...
... Prepared by mohammed saher hasan v electronic fund transfer and electronic data transfer are the two important functions in e- commerce and m-commerce. V since transfer of money and information over ...
... Players All business is ebusiness mcnurlin, sprague & bui. Information systems management in practice. Pearson. 2008 03/04/2013 ebusiness as standard business practice ebusiness applications run ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.