Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Carrier ethernet is currently in the growth stage of its lifecycle and is one of the few sectors of the telecoms industry that saw positive growth during the recession. With Next Generation Networks converging with rising smartphone and tablet adoption rates, the strain on service providers for backhaul and content rich applications continues apace. It is clear the ethernet services, products, solutions and equipment are set to see continued growth between 2012 and 2017. Visiongain calculates that the global carrier ethernet equipment market will reach $34.2bn in 2012.
While the drivers for carrier ethernet are apparent, what are the market restraints? This report provides a timely and holistic overview of the market as a whole. Discussing the variety of ethernet types available; from microwave to optical and copper provide viable solutions for every sector, enterprise and residential demand. This report details the business case for ethernet with ROI, set-up costs, advantages and disadvantages revealed; providing an essential guide for any business seeking to adopt ethernet services in order to reduce CapEx and OpEx.
Forecasts for all aspects of ethernet from projected equipment sales, to services revenues to application popularity are covered. This report also details the key vendors for Ethernet with comparative studies and detailed tables of vendor offerings
Why you should buy the Carrier Ethernet Report 2012-2017
• You will receive a thorough analysis for the prospects for the carrier ethernet market
• You will find analysis of which carriers and equipment vendors are in the best position to capture market share of the carrier ethernet market
• You will discover how ethernet is different from other backhaul technologies available.
• You wind be able to examine the benefits and drawbacks of carrier ethernet.
• You will find profiles of the leading 31 vendors with details of their product and services offerings and analysis of their strategies.
• You be able to examine 86 tables, graphs and charts that analyse, quantify and forecast the carrier ethernet market from 2012-2017.
• You will find analysis of the market drivers and restraints for carrier ethernet.
• The following market forecasts are also provided -
- Global carrier ethernet equipment revenues forecasts from 2012-2017
- Global carrier ethernet router sales forecasts from 2012-2017
- Global carrier ethernet router vendor market share forecasts for 2012 and 2017
- Global carrier ethernet switch sales forecasts from 2012-2017
- Global carrier ethernet switch vendor market share forecasts for 2012 and 2017
- Regional carrier ethernet router & switch sales forecasts from 2012-2017
- Global ethernet service revenues forecasts from 2012-2017
- Regional ethernet service revenues forecasts from 2012-2017
- Global wireless backhaul expenditure forecast from 2012-2017
What is Different about this Report?
We conducted an independent and unbiased non-vendor affiliated assessment of the carrier ethernet market using rich and broad mixture of primary and secondary research sources. We surveyed and interviewed several key industry players to gain an in-depth view of the market. We believe such a broad ranging research will help you in assessing the market potential and in designing networks and developing carrier ethernet strategies.
Who needs to read this report?
• Service Providers - Service Providers can gain further knowledge of the scope of the current market and how best to provide services and products for carrier ethernet in order to fully capitalise on potential revenues. Analysis of rival providers, forecasted market figures and other avenues for monetisation will prove invaluable to these companies.
• Enterprises - Companies can consider different ethernet options and decide the best option for their specific needs. They can also see detailed information on ROI, productivity rates and key benefits from adopting ethernet services.
• Other Sectors - This report also deals with transportation, utilities, government bodies, energy and a whole host of sectors both private and public who stand to see substantial benefits from ethernet uptake..
Increase your understanding of this exciting market by ordering the Carrier Ethernet Report 2012-2017
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Talk to Alison
+1 718 618 4897
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Two Strong Segments Form an Intertwined Market Opportunity This strategic analysis is part of Frost & Sullivan's continued coverage of the enterprise communications marketplace. In this study, Frost & ...
Need for Secured Network and Growth in Gigabit Ethernet Speeds Boost Market Growth This research service provides the key findings of the global network monitoring switches market. The global network monitoring ...
In this report, the latest connected home scorecard is reviewed; then, the concept is extended to include competitors in the connected home market. The results will be of significant interest to the various ...
... That enterprises are using for managing different aspects of wide area networks (wans) performance. The research shows that the majority of competitive situations in this market are defined based on use cases ...
... For metro optical transport equipment. Source: infonetics research optical network hardware, quarterly market share, size, and forecasts 2q12, august 2012. Circlecopyrt 2013 adva optical networking ...
... Connect and test compiling hostapd adafruit industries - page 2 of 22 overview would you like to use your pi as a wifi router ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.