Table of Contents
Triazole fungicides are low-toxicity and efficient fungicides that are becoming more and more popular in China. They are widely used in all kinds of crops, such as grain crops like wheat, rice, and economic crops like apple and banana. Among these applications, grain crops are the main downstream of triazole fungicides.
In recent years, the production of triazole fungicides in China has been increasing. Meanwhile, the triazole fungicide industry has seen steady growth in domestic consumption as well as rapid increase in export in recent years.
China has become one of the major supplying countries of triazole fungicides in the world, with its products exported to countries all over the world. Some giant players of chemical pesticides in the world have established close relationships with China’s producers and consider China as their raw material production bases.
Purpose of report:
CCM devotes itself to researching the up-to-date situation of triazole fungicides in China and helps customers know deeply about the development of these products.
- Raw material manufacturers of triazole fungicides
- Purchasers of triazole fungicides;
- Production managers of triazole fungicides;
- Professionals from fungicide field and its related application industries
- Investors who are interested in China’s triazole fungicide industry and its application areas
- Supply summary of triazole fungicides (capacity, output, key manufacturers) and demand summary by volume & value in China, 2010-2013;
- Detailed study of 10 major triazole fungicides (triadimefon, triadimenol, tebuconazole, flutriafol, propiconazole, difenoconazole, diniconazole, myclobutanil, epoxiconazole, flusilazole) on the production, export, price and consumption from 2010-2013;
- Forecast on Chinese triazole fungicides on supply & demand, and identification of key factors influencing the development of this industry;
- Commercial opportunities.
Forecast on industry:
CCM predicts that the growth of the triazole fungicide industry in China will slow down during 2014-2018. However, the degree of different products are varied. In the report, CCM will provide the development trend of triazole fungicides in China’s market and the output forecast of China’s triazole fungicides during 2014-2018.
Value to clients:
- Discovering the main producers of triazole fungicides in China;
- Understanding the production and consumption of China’s triazole fungicides;
- Obtaining the forecast of China’s triazole fungicides output from 2014 to 2018;
- Desk based research
- Telephone interviews
- CCM’s distinctive Trend Forecast Model
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fungicides market is valued at $13.27 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $19.41 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 and 2022. Factors driving ...
Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the Biopesticides industry. T Though the volume of Biofungicides ...