Table of Contents
Saudi Telecom Company (7010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is one of the leading providers of telecommunications services in the Middle East and North Africa. The company provides landline, mobile and Internet services. Its major service include postpaid and prepaid mobile services, international roaming and messages, 3G and 4G services, card telephones, fixed line, interconnect and international calls, and leased data transmission circuits. It also offers value added services such as volume discount, SAWA prepaid line, Interactive TV (Invision), video streaming on demand (VOD), entertainment services, Jood saving packages, interactive games, and Qitaf partners program shopping vouchers. It has operations in Turkey, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Africa. STC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV) is a broadcasting company that offers media and television broadcasting services. The company produces and broadcasts various television programs. It ...
Summary PT Supreme Cable Manufacturing & Commerce Tbk (PT SUCACO Tbk) formerly PT Supreme Cable Manufacturing Corporation Tbk, is a power company that offers electrical product supplying services. The ...
Summary Budget Telecom SA (Budget Telecom) is a technology company that offers telecommunication services. The company provides services such as fixed-line and mobile telephony, national and international ...