Table of Contents
Radiation Therapy Devices - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData’s medical equipment report, “Radiation Therapy Devices - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017” provides key market data on the global radiation therapy market. The report provides global market value (USD million) for the two market categories – External Beam Radiation Therapy and Treatment Planning Software. The report also provides key trends in the global radiation therapy market. The report is a source for the current market trends and technology trends for radiation therapy. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The radiation therapy device market is forecast to grow at 10% to reach $3.5 billion by 2017. It will be driven by new sales in the emerging markets as well as replacement sales in developed countries. The market is mainly comprised of external beam radiation therapy (EBRT) systems and treatment planning systems. The EBRT systems market, the largest market category, is expected to grow at 9% compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) over the next seven years, while treatment planning software is expected to also grow at a CAGR of 9%. Continued innovation that satisfies the unmet need for shorter treatment times and greater precision in radiation delivery will continue to drive the market.
- Key geographies covered include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include External Beam Radiation Therapy and Treatment Planning Software.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2002 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within radiation therapy devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Varian, Elekta, Tomography, Accuray, Siemens, Philips, Nucletron.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the radiation therapy devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the radiation therapy devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global radiation therapy devices market and the factors shaping it.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES The aim of this report is to provide detailed market, technology and industry analyses to help readers quantify and qualify the market for products used in the treatment, testing ...
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global market for signal transduction therapies/inhibitors (JAK and PI3K) reached $173.5 million in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $464.5 million in 2013 and $2.2 billion ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the main women's health disorders and relevant disease prevalence population. - Identify the impact of demographic, economic, and other factors that will drive future ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.