Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Radiation Therapy Devices - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData’s medical equipment report, “Radiation Therapy Devices - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017” provides key market data on the global radiation therapy market. The report provides global market value (USD million) for the two market categories – External Beam Radiation Therapy and Treatment Planning Software. The report also provides key trends in the global radiation therapy market. The report is a source for the current market trends and technology trends for radiation therapy. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The radiation therapy device market is forecast to grow at 10% to reach $3.5 billion by 2017. It will be driven by new sales in the emerging markets as well as replacement sales in developed countries. The market is mainly comprised of external beam radiation therapy (EBRT) systems and treatment planning systems. The EBRT systems market, the largest market category, is expected to grow at 9% compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) over the next seven years, while treatment planning software is expected to also grow at a CAGR of 9%. Continued innovation that satisfies the unmet need for shorter treatment times and greater precision in radiation delivery will continue to drive the market.
- Key geographies covered include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include External Beam Radiation Therapy and Treatment Planning Software.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2002 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within radiation therapy devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Varian, Elekta, Tomography, Accuray, Siemens, Philips, Nucletron.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the radiation therapy devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the radiation therapy devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global radiation therapy devices market and the factors shaping it.
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Rising Incidence of Disease Urges Strong Pipeline Development Executive Summary •An aging population contributes to the demand for Parkinson's disease therapeutics. The available levodopa-based drugs ...
Rising cancer cases have made radiotherapy a standard procedure for oncology treatment. With a prominent rise in their GDP, emerging nations act as the future growth opportunities for the global radiotherapy ...
The report provides a holistic analysis of the External Beam Radiation therapy (EBRT) market in terms of forces affecting the market. The analysis includes Porter's Five Forces analysis which elucidates ...
... In 2011, of the total pain management therapeutics market by therapeutic class. This class comprises of some of the oldest known painkillers such as diclofenac, ibuprofen and aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid ...
... Medicine: definition 2 The tailoring of medical treatment to the specific characteristics of each patient. [It] does not literally mean the creation of drugs or medical devices that are unique ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.