Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Orthopedic Devices Market in the Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) - Presenting New Avenues for Growth and Profitability
GBI Research’s new report, “Orthopedic Devices Market in the Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) - Presenting New Avenues for Growth and Profitability” provides key data, information and analysis on the orthopedic devices market in China, India and Brazil. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the orthopedic devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key segments covered include orthobiologics, joint reconstruction, spinal surgery, trauma fixation, arthroscopy, orthopedic accessories, orthopedic braces and supports, cranio maxillofacial fixation (CMF), orthopedic reamers, and orthopedic prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the orthopedic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include DePuy, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer, Synthes, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, and Biomet.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the orthopedic devices market in China, India and Brazil.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the orthopedic devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Talk to Alison
+1 (805) 652 26 26
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
MediPoint: Knee Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Summary The current knee replacement market is a crowded space, with an increasing number of companies offering a myriad of partial, primary/total, ...
MediPoint: Trauma Fixation - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Summary Traumatic injury patients that come into the Emergency Room (ER) experience orthopedic injury in the form of fractures 60% to 65% ...
Arthroscopy is defined as the visualization of the internal structure of a joint conducted with the help of imaging equipments such as endoscopes. It is a minimally invasive procedure imperative for diagnosis ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.