Table of Contents
The BRIC Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC forest products market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the forest products industry and had a total market value of $427,007.0 million in 2013. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the forest products industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $228,628.6 million in 2013. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $126,773.3, $43,823.5, and $27,781.6 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the forest products industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $347,511.0 million in 2018, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $157,015.2, $48,290.1 and $35,020.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC forest products market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC forest products market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Forestry and Related Services Sector : South Africa has 1.27 million hectares of afforested land managed by private timber companies, small growers on land held by traditional authorities, community ...
Evergreen performance: Rising timber prices and construction activity have boosed revenue Abstract Forestry & Logging in the UK Firms in this industry are involved in a wide range of forestry and logging ...
Abstract Logging in China The Logging industry in China purchases and leases harvesting equipment and machinery from relevant service providers and uses them to fell trees. Simple further processing procedures ...