Table of Contents
Global Mining Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global mining equipment market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global mining equipment market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key mining equipment market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global mining equipment market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
The mining equipment market includes the consumption of underground mining equipment (except parts), crushing, pulverizing and screening (except portable) machinery, portable drilling rigs and parts, portable crushing, screening, washing, and combination plants and drills and other machinery (except parts).
The global mining equipment market had total revenues of $24,326.6m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2009 and 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $35,653.8m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global mining equipment market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global mining equipment market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global mining equipment market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global crane market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% till 2022. The market accounted to USD 32.45 billion in 2016. Innovations in manufacturing and smart design have resulted in adaptable, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze recent developments and current trends in the global market for hydraulic pumps. - Identify significant drivers of revenue growth in specific hydraulic pump categories. - ...
KEY FINDINGS The global cranes market is poised to grow during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. Various reasons for the growth of the cranes market are higher demand from construction and infrastructure ...