Get this report today!
Table of Contents
The banking industry has faced an inevitable challenge on their business to deliver their products and services in a much more efficient way by utilizing digital channels. An observation across different countries in Asia Pacific, FS providers have slowly extending their presence in digital space, not just to distribute, but they also need to interact with their customers.
Features and benefits
* Use these insights into the behaviour of consumers in Asia Pacific to shape your acquisition strategy
* Identify new opportunities by uncovering different consumer attitudes towards online channels in different markets
* Improve customer experience by understanding the key barriers in digital banking environment
* Formulate strategies to attract specific consumer segments by uncovering different consumer needs across different Asia Pacific markets
The future of customer interactions rely on the internet banking channel, FS providers need to build a set of strategies in monetizing the online channel as their long term plans for the overall expansion strategies.
Interestingly, consumers in developing countries have provided a strong indication on the importance of mobile phone banking as one of the banking channels. More than half of consumers in developing countries agree that mobile phone banking is an important channel of banking, relative to only over 27% of consumers in developed countries who agree.
While many banks have improved their websites to target new customers, there still are not many banks have explored opportunities behind the login page of their Internet banking. Enormous amount of customers' information behind the login page will allow banks to target customers in an effective way.
Your key questions answered
* Is there a sufficient demand for mobile banking in Asia Pacific? How does it compare to other markets?
* How different are the demand of new technologies amongst consumers in Asia Pacific?
* How many banks have mobile banking at the moment and how it will be in 24 months from now?
* What are the key trends for digital banking in 2011 and what to expect for years to come?
Talk to Jordan
+1 917 267 7886
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
With the fast paced world, both money and time are becoming increasingly scarce. People seek platforms which are user-friendly and time-saving for conducting their transactions. In response to this, the ...
... payments are strongly correlated, but ebilling adoption among participants is trailing behind electronic bill payments. 6 P er cent of bills as eb ills w it h p aper t ur n -of f 20.2% In 2012 ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.