Table of Contents
The proliferation of UAVs, and their utility on the modern battlefield, will see demand for the vital services they offer continue into the next decade. This demand will be accompanied by a requirement for more skilled UAV pilots and sensor operators, and as UAV operator training becomes more formalised, governments will be looking to invest heavily in the creation of suitable UAV operator simulation and training systems. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global UAV flight training and simulation market in 2012 will reach $451.9m.
The very nature of UAV command and control has meant that a significant proportion of UAV operator training is able to be conducted in simulators, which has led to the development of advanced simulation hardware and software for UAV operator training. The demand for UAV simulation products and services has been further increased by the lack of available airspace for training, and the urgent requirements of operations often producing a lack of available platforms to train on. This has produced significant demand for UAV operator simulation and training products and services, a demand that is forecast to increase over the coming decade, as investment in unmanned vehicles continues.
The report contains 102 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the UAV flight training and simulation market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global UAV flight training and simulation market. In addition, 15 national UAV flight training and simulation markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022 as well as rest of the world figures and projections. The report also provides profiles of 20 leading companies operating within the market, and includes 3 exclusive interviews with principal UAV flight training and simulation companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the UAV flight training and simulation market from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 3 leading companies involved within the UAV flight training and simulation market.
• 102 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the UAV flight training and simulation market between 2012-2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global UAV flight training and simulation market between 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for 15 national UAV flight training and simulation markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2022
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the UAV flight training and simulation market
• Profiles of 20 leading companies operating within the UAV flight training and simulation market.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the UAV flight training and simulation market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints.
The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the UAV flight training and simulation market between 2012 and 2022.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
Why you should buy The UAV Flight Training & Simulation Market 2012-2022
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the UAV flight tr
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
With the increasing professionalism, organizations are adopting all new tactics in order to remain upfront in competitive landscape. Since emergence of its concept the event management market has improved ...
Schools are looking for new ways to engage students and provide them with a more rigorous education. At the same time, more personal computing devices and presentation tools are available in classrooms. ...
Summary This report presents the findings from a survey of 192 educational institutions regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how educational ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.