Table of Contents
Seoul National University Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH) is a healthcare service provider. It operates as the representative medical center of Korea. The hospital focuses on raising the standards of nation’s healthcare system, medical education, research and patient care. It offers services such as outpatient, inpatient, medical examination, billing and insurance, issuance service, emergency service and home care services. SNUH through its Department of Education and Research provides educational and training services for professors, specialists, residents, students and staff; and through its SNU Biomedical Research Institute carries out clinical research activities. The hospital’s International Healthcare Center provides medical services for international patients and offers services such as primary medical care, medical examination, follow-up of chronic adult disease, visa medical examination, cancer screening, and aviation medicine consultation services, among others. It operates through its branches including Children's Hospital, Cancer Hospital, Healthcare System Gangnam Center, LA Office, Bundang Hospital, and Boramae Hospital. SNUH is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
Seoul National University Hospital Key Recent Developments
Aug 26, 2015: OmniComm Systems Announces the Go-Live of TrialOne at Seoul National University Hospital
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
NT 3 Growth Factor Receptor (TrkC Tyrosine Kinase or GP145 TrkC or Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase Receptor Type 3 or NTRK3 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘NT-3 ...
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 (Renal Carcinoma Antigen NY REN 35 or Rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1 or p160 ROCK 1 or ROCK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global ...
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, ...