Table of Contents
Globalive Communications Corp. (Globalive) is a provider of telecommunications solutions. It is one of the largest non-incumbent wireline companies in Canada. The company operates under three major brands namely Yak Communications, WIND Mobile and OneConnect Services. Yak Communications offers a wide range of home phone services, internet services, long distance calling services, and mobile services. WIND Mobile is a wireless telecommunications provider holding an advanced wireless network covering over 14 million people and a retail network of 300 stores and dealers. OneConnect Services offers a broad range of voice solutions, networks solutions, collaboration, and cloud solutions. It offers these solutions to small/medium enterprises, hospitality, retail and franchise, security, real estate and medical sectors. The company operates as a subsidiary of Globalive Capital. Globalive is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Globalive Communications Corp. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762