Table of Contents
Braskem S.A. (BRKM5) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Braskem S.A. (Braskem) is a thermoplastic resins provider that produces, distributes, and sells petrochemical and plastic resins. Its portfolio include ethylene, polymer and chemical grade propylene, butadiene, isoprene and butane; benzene, toluene, para-xylene, and ortho-xylene; automotive gasoline and liquefied petroleum gas; and intermediates and other basic petrochemicals in gaseous or liquid form. The company produces intermediates and plastic resins including polyethylene, polypropylene, liquid soda, and polyvinyl chloride and caustic soda in solid form, plastic pallets or powder. Braskem produces the offerings in its facilities; distributes agrochemicals, rubber and general purpose chemicals, food and feed, flavor and fragrance, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, household and other industrial products, engineering plastics, and paints, resins, adhesives and civil construction products. It operates in North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Other regions. The company has production facilities in Brazil, the US and Germany. Braskem is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Braskem S.A. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2016: Braskem Announces 2Q16 Results
May 05, 2016: Braskem Reports EBITDA Of R$3.1 Billion
Mar 21, 2016: Braskem To Invest R$380 Million To Use Ethane Gas At Its Petrochemical In Bahia
Feb 18, 2016: Braskem Announces 4Q15 And 2015 Results
Feb 18, 2016: Braskem Reports EBITDA Of R$9.4 Billion In 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Alkyl Amines Chemicals Limited (AACL) is a chemical manufacturer that provides amines and amine-based chemicals. The company’s product includes aliphatic amines, amine derivatives and fine chemicals. ...
Summary Union Petrochemical Public Company Limited (Union Petrochemical) is a chemical company that offers solvents. The company imports, exports and distributes solvent and chemical products including ...
Summary Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (Aekyung) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets basic elements. The company offers products which include phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, itaconic ...