Get this report today!
Table of Contents
The key factor in the current scenario for next-generation omics-based diagnostic technologies is the level of accuracy in the results, followed by the capacity to detect early, and cost. Cost currently remains a major constraint, as people and healthcare institutes are skeptical of investing in technologies that have not provided very wide and acceptable results. The impact of cost constraints will diminish as the cost/value benefit is established. The future market will demand reliability, which means reproducible results on standard equipment, and techniques with less deviation across laboratories and methodologies. The importance of accuracy remains constant. Industry participants will continue to position their diagnostic products based on accuracy levels. Emphasis will also remain on its capacity to test the probability of disease as early as possible through a non-invasive method of diagnosis.
The report discusses drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities and market estimates of the global diagnostics market in genomics, proteomics and metabolomics on the basis of:
• Strategic issues and innovations
Key features of this report
• Measures the global diagnostics market with respect to technologies and applications
• Analyzes the market with respect to drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities and market estimates
• Identifies trends and innovations in the markets analyzed
• Analyzes and forecasts the revenues of regional market segments
• In-depth analysis of competitive landscape, top-selling products and services
Scope of this report
• Understanding the existing and emerging applications of diagnostic in the three omics technologies of proteomics, genomics and metabolomics.
• Analyses of the products and technological developments in the market.
• Understanding of the various applications and their importance in the development of new diagnostics products
• Many novel tests such as mass spectrometry and microarrays are expected to make a significant difference in the prognosis, monitoring and diagnosis of cancer patients..
Key Market Issues
• Past and current trends are still dominated by symptom based diagnosis.
• However, current healthcare objectives focus on early detection.
• The future is about genetic study and disease pre-disposition, which will test the probability of acquiring a disease or a disorder, enabling precautionary steps.
• Evolving technology development based on omics technologies are making diagnostic tests less expensive.
• Accuracy remains the key demand for next generation omics based diagnostics.
Key findings from this report
• Mass spectrometry is used to identify potential circulating protein biomarkers for non-small cell lung cancer.
• Omics and diagnostics have been helpful in the diagnosis of H1N1, but genome-based techniques have proved vital in identifying the strain of the virus.
• Genome sequencing remains the most challenging task, as it requires a great deal of time and investment.
• Biomarkers in omics have contributed greatly to the early diagnosis of cancer.
Key questions answered
• What are the existing and pipeline technologies and products in the diagnostics market?
• What are the major application areas of diagnostics?
• What are the key market developments of the top companies profiled in this report?
• What are the trends and innovations in the global diagnostics market?
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
INTRODUCTION STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES This BCC Research report, Metabolomics: Technologies and Global Markets, provides an overview of the current state of the metabolomics market, focusing specifically ...
REPORT SCOPE INTRODUCTION Biomarkers are measurable and quantifiable biological indicators that can be used to diagnose or predict disease, monitor disease progression, indicate what treatment options ...
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES BCC Research's goal for this study is to provide a comprehensive analysis of the bioinformatic market by reviewing the recent advances in high-throughput ?omic technologies and ...
... Cardiovascular disease Mental disorders Significant alterations in dna methylation at imprinted and nonimprinted loci decades after birth Children exposed prenatally to the dutch famine at the end ...
... Predicted r2=0.78 Models accurately predict complex traits if the right relatives are measured. Focus on high value traits. Pos alleles neg alleles 21/12/2012 hybrid vigor jun cao and patrick s. Schnable ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.