Table of Contents
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company (2020) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company (SAFCO) is a petrochemical company. It carries out the production, conversion and marketing of nitrogen fertilizers including urea and ammonia. The company’s urea and ammonia plants are located in Jubail. It offers urea in solid prilled and granulated form. SAFCO's ammonia is used as an intermediate raw material for production of urea, phosphatic / nitrogen fertilizer, carprolactam, acrylonitrite, explosive grade ammonia nitrate, tanneries, liquid fertilizers and melamine. It has operational presence in countries across Asia-pacific, North America, Africa and South American regions.
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2016 SAFCO To Shut Some Ammonia And Urea Plants For Maintenance In 2016
May 03,2015 SAFCO Postpones Commissioning Of New Urea Plant To June 2015 End
Mar 26,2015 Safco Postpones Start-Up Of New Urea Plant To Mid-May 2015
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Abu Qir Fertilizers and Chemical Industries Co. (AFC) carries out production and marketing of nitrogen fertilizers and bulk blended fertilizers. The company offers products such as prilled urea, ...
Summary DuSolo Fertilizers Inc. (DuSolo), formerly Eagle Star Minerals Corp is a mineral exploration company that manufactures phosphate-based fertilizers. The company acquires, explores and develops agro-mineral ...
Summary Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd (KCF), a subsidiary of Government of India is a chemical company that develops single super phosphate and edible oils. The company performs business through ...