Table of Contents
Global Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global forest products market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global forest products industry had total revenues of $817.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 3,136.5 million cubic meters in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,054.0bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global forest products market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global forest products market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
2016 Global Forestry Clearing Saw Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Forestry Clearing Saw industry, focusing on the main ...
The Forestry and Related Services Sector : South Africa has 1.27 million hectares of afforested land managed by private timber companies, small growers on land held by traditional authorities, community ...
Evergreen performance: Rising timber prices and construction activity have boosed revenue Forestry & Logging in the UK Firms in this industry are involved in a wide range of forestry and logging activities. ...