Table of Contents
Global Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global forest products industry had total revenues of $1,074bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% between 2008 and 2012.
Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 3,116 billion cubic meters in 2012.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 12% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,890.8 billion by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global forest products market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global forest products market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global forest products market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Plimsoll's FORESTRY (Nordic) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the FORESTRY (Nordic) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis ...
Plimsoll's LUMBER & WOOD PRODUCTIONS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the LUMBER & WOOD PRODUCTIONS (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.