Table of Contents
Global Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global forest products market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global forest products industry had total revenues of $817.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 3,136.5 million cubic meters in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,054.0bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global forest products market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global forest products market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
FOREST PRODUCTS WHOLESALE LINES WORLD REPORT The Forest Products Wholesale Lines World Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes ...
FOREST PRODUCTS WHOLESALE LINES MIDDLE EAST REPORT The Forest Products Wholesale Lines Middle East Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for 19 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product ...
FOREST PRODUCTS WHOLESALE LINES ASIA REPORT The Forest Products Wholesale Lines Asia Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for 24 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.