Table of Contents
Global Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global forest products market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global forest products industry had total revenues of $817.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 3,136.5 million cubic meters in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,054.0bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global forest products market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global forest products market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Clare
+1 339 368 6001
Plimsoll’s FORESTRY (Nordic) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the FORESTRY (Nordic) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis ...
This econometric study covers the world outlook for forestry and fishing across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings ...
This econometric study covers the world outlook for forestry and woodworking across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.