Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Provides data on domestic and offshore agent positions. Analyzes positions by vertical, including energy / utilities, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, media & entertainment, public sector, retail, wholesale, telecoms, travel, transportation and logistics, and others. Also gives the split by function and by the offshore markets serviced. Concludes with a country comparison section.
* Agent positions - Split by vertical, function, and location
* Offshore delivery - Split by geographic market serviced
* Country comparison - Comparison of CRM outsourcing agent positions with the leading countries
* The total number of CRM outsourcing agent positions in Central and Eastern Europe is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% over the period 2009-15. Domestic location service agent positions are expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2009-15, while offshore location with a CAGR of 14.2% over the period 2009-15.
* Customer service constitutes the largest agent position across all functions, with a 42.4% share in 2009. Technical support makes up the next largest position, with a 26.7% share.
Reasons to Purchase
* Provides a comprehensive and granular view of agent positions in the CRM outsourcing sector
* Comprehend the quantitative trends in the CRM outsourcing sector in Central and Eastern Europe
* Analyze agent positions across diverse geographies
Talk to Alison
+1 718 618 4897
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
This report provides detailed 2012 market share data on seven segments in the worldwide telecoms software professional services (TSPS market: business consulting, design consulting, systems integration, ...
There has been significant innovation in the customer relationship management (CRM and customer interaction sub-segments of the customer care software market, driven by communications service providers' ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software in US$ Million by the following Types: On-Premise CRM, & SaaS CRM. The Global market is further analyzed by ...
... And quality council bpm business process management bpi business process improvement bpr business process reengineering cm contract manufactu cms content management system crm customer relationship ...
... Functional areas such as manufacturing, sales and distribution, accounts, payables, receivables, inventory, human resources, customer relationship management, knowledge management and talent management etc ...
... Management. Include: Enterprise resource planning (erp), supply chain management (scm), customer relationship management (crm), and product lifecycle management (plm) systems (figure 5.8). Pe ar lso n ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.