Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Provides data on domestic and offshore agent positions. Analyzes positions by vertical, including energy / utilities, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, media & entertainment, public sector, retail, wholesale, telecoms, travel, transportation and logistics, and others. Also gives the split by function and by the offshore markets serviced. Concludes with a country comparison section.
* Agent positions - Split by vertical, function, and location
* Offshore delivery - Split by geographic market serviced
* Country comparison - Comparison of CRM outsourcing agent positions with the leading countries
* The total number of CRM outsourcing agent positions in Central and Eastern Europe is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% over the period 2009-15. Domestic location service agent positions are expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2009-15, while offshore location with a CAGR of 14.2% over the period 2009-15.
* Customer service constitutes the largest agent position across all functions, with a 42.4% share in 2009. Technical support makes up the next largest position, with a 26.7% share.
Reasons to Purchase
* Provides a comprehensive and granular view of agent positions in the CRM outsourcing sector
* Comprehend the quantitative trends in the CRM outsourcing sector in Central and Eastern Europe
* Analyze agent positions across diverse geographies
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Software Testing System Integrator market to grow at a CAGR of 21.15 percent over the period 2012-;2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth ...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Virtual Events market to grow at a CAGR of 53.10 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the demand fo ...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Video Analytics market to grow at a CAGR of 28.7 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing ...
... Management. Include: Enterprise resource planning (erp), supply chain management (scm), customer relationship management (crm), and product lifecycle management (plm) systems (figure 5.8). Pe ar lso n ...
... Is can: Inhibit change when managers fail to adapt business processes because they rely on inflexible systems. Drive change. Transformation requires discontinuous thinking. Recognizing ...
... In establishing a technology as we are in creating a platform that bpm managers and practitioners will use Bpm people keep changing the business processes they are concerned with Bpms people keep adding new ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.