Table of Contents
Through a comparative analysis on the development of vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry in China, a list of major 20 enterprises in the sector as well as the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report includes the data for the year 2012, 2011 and 2010
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2011).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
• To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry;
• To figure out the hot regions in China for vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
• To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry across China in the past 3 years;
• To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
• Present you with a list of major 20 enterprises inside the industry;
Regions Covered By This Report
• All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
• Top 20 cities in terms of vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
• Major 20 enterprises;
• Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
• Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
• Collective-owned Enterprises;
• Cooperative Enterprises;
• Joint-Equity Enterprises;
• Private Enterprises.
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the vegetable, fruit & nut processing industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
Key Statistic Indicators Covered By This Report
• Industrial Sales Value
• Number Of Employees
• Enterprise Number
• Sales Revenue
• Rate Of Return On Sales
• Rate Of Return On Assets
• Rate Of Return On Net Assets
• Number Of Enterprises In Red
• Range Of Loss
• Total Losses
• Percentage Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
• Percentage Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises In All Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
• Growth Rate Of GDP
• Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Primary Industry
• Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Secondary Industry
• Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of The Tertiary Industry
• Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
• Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
• Industrial Products Sales Rate Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
• Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
• Investment On Fixed-Assets
• Growth Rate Of Investment On Fixed-Assets
• Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
• Growth Rate Of Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
• Total Import & Export
• Growth Rate Of Total Import & Export
• Realized Foreign Direct Investment
• Growth Rate Of Realized Foreign Direct Investment
• Urban Per Capita Disposable Income
• Rural Per-Capita Net Income
• Freight Mileage
• Growth Rate Of Freight Mileage
• Port Cargo Throughput
• Growth Rate Of Port Cargo Throughput
• Resident Population
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The hot beverage has recorded a positive growth in Q1-16 when compared to Q1-15 which is partly being driven by middle-income consumers who are switching to packet teas and green teas. Transparent ...
This study focuses on China’s Strawberries market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising ...
“Biodegradable mulch films market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.95%” The global biodegradable mulch films market size is projected to grow from USD 35.76 million in 2016 to USD 52.43 million by ...