Table of Contents
The France Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides quarterly data for Q1-2015, full year 2014 volumes, 2015 forecasts for all commercial beverages, and supporting analysis.
- The soft drinks category showed marginal increases with a very strong performance from the energy drinks category
- Alcoholic drinks remained fairly stable with beer and cider both performing well
- Dairy and milk alternative categories as a whole saw a 1% decline this quarter
The report from global beverage experts, Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline volumes for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates data for Q1 2015 vs Q1 2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- A Q1-2015 special focus on recent trends and innovation in energy drinks
Reasons To Buy
- The France Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is designed for clients needing an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the France beverage industry to support and enhance strategic planning
- Comprehensive textual analysis makes this report an essential tool in helping you identify the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in the France to back your marketing initiatives
- Canadean's experienced 'on the ground' local researchers provide widely respected category projections supported by insightful analysis, which can be used to make well-informed decisions on the 2015 outlook in the marketplace for your company
- Each quarter a Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offers an informative analysis from our local consultants keeping you up-to-date with developments in the country
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global polyphenol market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.26% from 2016 to 2022 to reach $1,121 million by 2022, which was estimated at $757 million in 2015. Polyphenols, also known as phytochemicals, ...
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: Belarus Summary The ongoing economic downturn influences consumption in retail, forcing producers to revise production forecasts and redirect their efforts ...
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: France Summary In France, the consistently excellent performances for packaged water, flavored water and iced/RTD tea drinks in Q4-16 reflect the consume ...