Get this report today!
Table of Contents
This report covers the global dermatology market. The key dermatological indications are profiled in the report and the epidemiology of each of these indications is analysed and forecast to 2016. Leading products in each indication are identified, including those in the pipeline and their sales forecast to 2016. The leading players are profiled and their dermatology revenues forecast to 2016.
Features and benefits
* Analyse the epidemiology of key dermatological indications including acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, and skin infections with forecasts to 2016.
* Understand the makeup of the dermatology market in terms of revenues by disease area and individual drugs.
* Forecast the future of the dermatology market with this report's forecasts of sales and epidemiology.
* Understand the future of leading players including Galderma, GSK, Nycomed US, Astellas, and Leo Pharma.
* Analyze the dermatology product pipeline and assess which products have the greatest market potential.
Although psoriasis has the smallest patient population of the dermatological indications studied in the report (18 million globally) it has the fastest growing sales and represents almost a fifth of the market. This is indicative of the relative seriousness of the condition and high treatment rates.
Combination products are expected to drive the growth of the anti-acne market segment. The most successful combination products in this market segment are Duac by GSK/Stiefel, BenzaClin by Sanofi, and Ziana by Medicis.
Leo Pharma had dermatology sales of $1.3bn in 2010 which was a near 20% increase on 2009. This increase was largely a result of the reacquisition of the US rights to its products from Watson. Future growth for the company is expected be driven by its pipeline actinic keratosis treatment ingenol mebutate.
Your key questions answered
* Which of the disease areas in the dermatology market have the greatest patient potential through to 2016?
* How big is the dermatology market and which dermatological conditions are the largest opportunities in terms of sales?
* What are the key innovative products that will drive growth in the dermatology market?
* How will the introduction of innovative products impact incumbent products and players?
* What are the strategies of the leading players in this market and how are they forecast to perform through to 2016?
Talk to Jordan
+1 917 267 7886
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global cancer immunotherapies market reached $30.8 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to nearly $34.3 billion in 2013 and $67.9 billion in 2018 with a compound annual ...
MediPoint: Sports Medicine - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Summary This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports ...
Sports medicine refers to a branch of medical field involving physical fitness, treatment and prevention of sports and exercise related injuries. These injuries include sprain, strain, fractures, joint ...
... Surgical liaisons, oct: 1 cost management bloodless surgery trend, may: 1 or manager vol. 29 No. 12 December 2013 2 business performance competency, apr: 20 controlling supply costs, jul: 21 ...
... Non-cancer palliative care service established reduced turn around in cellular pathology nurse led community outreach neurology clinics friends and family survey results 03/11/2013 innovation ...
... At the highest growth rate of over 15% from 2013 to 2019. The interventional neurology devices market segment is also expected to foresee a healthy growth. The rise in interventional devices has been attributed ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.