Get this report today!
Table of Contents
This report provides an overview of the global online and mobile payments industry, examining the industry in terms of market size, its segments, evolution of the industry, geographic segmentation, value chain, key drivers, trends, major players, and challenges. It also examines the future of the digital payments industry in terms of convergence of devices, technologies and value chains.
Features and benefits
* Use detailed analysis of the online and mobile payments industry to identify key business opportunities.
* Access comprehensive coverage of the different segments within the online and mobile payments industry.
* Profile the leading players in the online and mobile payments arena and understand the impact of their recent initiatives.
* Identify changes to value chains and business models, and their impact on the future development of the market.
Business Insights anticipates that the alternate payments industry comprising online, mobile and contactless segments will post a CAGR of 17.6% over the period 2010–15, with revenues increasing from $740bn in 2010 to $2,700bn in 2015. The largest revenue generating segment of the advanced payments industry is the online payment segment.
The various industry drivers include increasing internet penetration rates, increasing fixed and mobile broadband subscriptions, ecommerce volumes, smartphone shipments, and smartphone penetration rates.
The over-riding consumer meta-theme for the industry is going to be convergence – whether of devices, technologies, or value chains. Due to this, NFC will emerge as the de facto industry standard for conducting mobile payment transactions within the next couple of years.
Your key questions answered
* What are the key drivers and resistors that will impact the growth of the online and mobile payments industry?
* What is the market size and growth potential of each sub-segment of the industry? Which segment has the highest growth potential?
* Who are the key players in the online and mobile payments industry? What initiatives are they launching, what are their strategies for future success?
* How will consumer and technological trends shape the future of the digital payments industry?
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Online and mobile payment methods continue global growth. Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com has released a new report titled “Global Online Payment Methods 2013 - Second Half ...
Mobile payment for goods and services continues global growth. Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com has released a new report titled “Global Mobile Payment Methods 2013”. The ...
Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide ...
... interbank payment systems in another country as part of its operations innovative scheme uses domestic interbank payment systems as part of its operations payments are settled at accounts maintained ...
... Statistically comparable non-users saw consumption fall on average 7 percent. mobile money also makes smes more productive The rate of mobile money usage by business owners is much higher than national ...
... The mobile advantage adopting new channels such as mobile payments could open up a new route to market and help insus differentiate themselves from their competitors, say mike walters and carl ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.