Table of Contents
Respiratory Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData’s new report, “Respiratory Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017” provides key data, information and analysis on the global respiratory devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the respiratory devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Ventilators, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Humidifiers and Reusable Resuscitators.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within respiratory devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include ResMed Inc., Philips Respironics, Inc., Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Covidien plc, CareFusion Corporation and GE Healthcare.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the respiratory devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the respiratory devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global respiratory devices market and the factors shaping it.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
About Mechanical Ventilators A mechanical ventilator is a life-supporting medical device used to assist or replace a patient's breathing. A mechanical ventilation is generally the last resort for a patient ...
About Pain Management Devices Pain management devices are used for reducing pain and improving quality of life. Pain can be caused due to chronic diseases such as cancer, arthritis and diabetes or due ...
About Respiratory Devices A respiratory device is a medical device used to provide medication or assist a patient who is having difficulty in breathing and cannot achieve adequate oxygen levels to maintain ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.