Table of Contents
Top 15 International Integrated Companies - Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2014
Latest report from GlobalData "Top 15 International Integrated Companies - Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2014", the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of top 15 International Integrated Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes top 15 International Integrated Companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, costs incurred, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and financial metrics.
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the top 15 International Integrated Companies increased in 2013, up from 118.0 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2009 to 122.6 billion boe in 2013. Exxon had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 25,216 mmboe among the top 15 International Integrated Companies. The company's proved reserves increased at a CAGR of 2.3% from 22,986 mmboe in 2009 to 25,216 mmboe in 2013.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, financial metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2009 to 2013.
- Benchmarks International Integrated Companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; BG Group plc, BP p.l.c.,Cenovus Energy Inc,Chevron Corporation,Eni S.p.A.,Exxon Mobil Corporation,Husky Energy Inc.,LUKOIL Oil Company,OAO Tatneft,OMV Aktiengesellschaft,Repsol S.A.,Royal Dutch Shell plc,Sasol Limited,Suncor Energy Inc.,Total S.A.
- The top 15 International Integrated Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on Company Annual Report, publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalData’s in house team of experts.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Rank your performance against other top 15 International Integrated Companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...