Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
LTE is set to transform Roaming- but what impact will it have?
With LTE services rolling out around the globe in 2011, operators and affiliates must prepare themselves for the transformative effect this will have on the telecoms industry, particularly the roaming sector. The enterprise roaming segment has long provided a reliable price inelastic revenue stream but this stream can be widened to include all subscribers and increase revenues in a saturated market. International regulatory bodies are taking action in regards to roaming costs and we believe this is the right time to capitalise with smart and effective pricing strategies. Roaming - Strategies and Revenues
How can additional revenues be gained from LTE roaming services? Visiongain research has shown that Roaming revenues will reach over US $66 Billion in 2016. To capitalise, we describe the right strategies to embark upon within this holistic and timely report. The report further dissects roaming revenues year-by-year, region by region and by service type from 2011-2016. You will also discover the current roaming legislation, new business models and the various drivers and barriers.Why change roaming strategies now?
Operators need to deal with data pricing and bill shock swiftly to ensure subscribers utilise roaming services in increasing numbers. This report provides crucial data and forecasts for any current or potential member of the LTE and roaming ecosystems. What is Different about this Report?
We conducted an independent and unbiased non-vendor affiliated assessment of the LTE Roaming topic. We surveyed and interviewed several key industry players to gain an in-depth view of the market. We believe such a research will help you in assessing the market potential and in designing roaming strategies.
Some of the key points researched and forecasted include:
• Global Mobile VoIP revenues by 2016
• Roaming fraud revenue loss by 2016
• Data traffic for mobile subscribers by 2016
• % of subscribers switch off data services on their handsets while abroad
• % of subscribers who feel roaming data charges are too expensive
• % of global mobile subscribers who regularly utilise roaming services
• % of operator revenues that will come from roaming services in 2011
• % of operator revenues that will come from roaming services in 2016
• Global roaming revenue by 2016
• LTE roaming revenues by 2016
• Prepaid and Postpaid roaming markets
• Roaming revenues by Geography
• Roaming Market Assessment
• Operator Strategies in Europe and Asia PacificWho needs to read this report?
• Service Providers- Operators are aware of increasing demands for data and the potential revenues that could be gained from a higher roaming subscriber base. This report provides carefully considered strategies that will help operators reap benefits. This report also details the new business models needed in preparation for LTE roaming.
• LTE ecosystem members - LTE Roaming success will rely on successful and swift LTE uptake. Operators will want LTE services to support all of their services and this report details the rle of LTE within roaming as a service.
• Enterprises - Enterprises make up the majority of roaming subscribers, this report details the ratio of enterprise to non- enterprise users in both 2011 and forecasted for 2016.
Increase your understanding of this exciting market by ordering: Global Mobile Roaming: Operator Strategies, Opportunities and Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
NB: All visiongain reports are password locked so please let us know what licence is most suitable for your business needs
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
+1.2 Million Research Documents & Statistics
+200,000 Trusted Public Sources
350 Industries With Global Coverage