Table of Contents
This BCC Research report is an in-depth examination of the current and future global market for organic light emitting diodes (OLEDS). Forecast till 2020 have been provided.
The global market for organic light emitting diodes (OLED) was about $2.1 billion and $2.5 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach nearly $3.1 billion in 2015 and $9.6 billion in 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.7% for the period 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information with a focus on the two major market segments for OLEDs, electronic displays and solid-state lighting, as well as emerging markets such as sensors.
- Analysis of the economic, political and legal/regulatory environment within which the OLED industry will continue to develop.
- Details concerning industry structure.
- Technology trends and patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THIS REPORT
The scope of this study includes discussion of the upcoming and present market trends of OLEDs. It examines the potential of OLEDs as well as their limitations, and discusses the mode of integration that seems most favored.
The OLED market is segmented into categories by the following:
- Technology: Passive-matrix OLED (PMOLED) and active-matrix OLED (AMOLED).
- Material: Electrode materials, emissive layer (EML) materials, hole transport layer (HTL) materials, electron transport layer (ETL) materials, and substrates.
- Application: Displays, sub-displays, and mobile phones.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of world (RoW).
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The Global OLED market is valued at USD 19.77 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 60.40 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period of ...
About OLED Lighting An OLED emits light in response to an electric current. In an OLED, the emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compound, which is responsible for the emission of light ...
About Automotive OLED An OLED is a LED that emits light in response to an electric current. In an OLED, the emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compounds, which is responsible for the ...