Table of Contents
The BRIC Aluminum industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC aluminum market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC aluminum market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC aluminum market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the aluminum industry and had a total market value of $52,602.6 million in 2013. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the aluminum industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $39,710.5 million in 2013. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $7,295.7, $3,139.9, and $2,456.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the aluminum industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $58,451.0 million in 2018, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $8,460.3, $4,073.4 and $2,389.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC aluminum market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC aluminum market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC aluminum market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the BRIC aluminum market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The automotive aluminum market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2016 to 2026, in terms of value.” The automotive aluminum market is projected to reach USD 111.80 billion by 2026, at a CAGR ...
“Aluminum composite panels market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58%” The aluminum composite panels market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2022 by vehicle type (Small Cars, Compact Cars, Mid-Size Cars, Large Cars, SUVs and Crossovers, MPVs, and Pickups), product form (Cast Aluminum, Rolled ...