Table of Contents
Spirits: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Spirits industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global spirits market grew by 3.2% in 2010 to reach a value of $262,491.4 million.
In 2015, the global spirits market is forecast to have a value of $306,388.5 million, an increase of 16.7% since 2010.
The global spirits market grew by 2% in 2010 to reach a volume of 19,114.8 million liters.
In 2015, the global spirits market is forecast to have a volume of 21,189.4 million liters, an increase of 10.9% since 2010.
Whisk(e)y is the largest segment of the global spirits market, accounting for 26.5% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 47.7% of the global spirits market value.
Diageo plc is the leading player in the global spirits market, generating a 5.2% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mezcal, vodka and whisky. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
About Tequila Tequila is a distilled beverage made from blue agave plant located in the Mexican city of Tequila. It usually has an alcohol content of 38-40 percent by volume. Tequila accounts for a very ...
This company database offers valuable information on top 1000 distilleries in the world which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, ...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during April 2014. Summary Using ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.