Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Mobile Advertising Set to Soar
Are mobiles becoming an essential platform for advertisers? Our new report offers research into the new trends in advertising and their increasing focus on mobiles. The industry is currently exploring different options: from SMS marketing to branded apps, through to mobile video and augmented reality. This expanding market is presenting a number of lucrative opportunities which are not yet being exploited to their full potential.
The phenomenal growth in mobile phones, and especially in smart devices, is expanding the realm of advertising into a highly dynamic and personal mobile domain. We believe that global mobile advertising revenues will more than triple over the next five years, reaching $16.85 billion USD by 2016, and showing the fastest growth of all advertising mediums. As the market is set to grow exponentially in the near future, now is the time for advertisers to take advantage of this currently undermined mobile platform.A Complex Value Chain
Our latest report on mobile advertising provides a detailed analysis of the various marketing techniques available via mobile devices. We review the different advertising formats and channels, and provide information regarding analytics tools and search engine optimisation.
The report also assesses the viability of the mobile advertising ecosystem. We analyse the profiles of the value chain players, highlighting the opportunities and challenges they face in a rapidly evolving industry. Understanding user behaviour, demographics, market fragmentation and privacy issues are important for the deployment of a successful mobile advertising strategy.
Mobile Advertising 2011-2016 provides a full breakdown of industry players, including advertisers, brands, ad agencies, ad networks, ad enablers, network optimisers, platform vendors, search providers, content publishers, app developers, and operators. Our report reveals how their roles, relationships and strategies fit into this complex ecosystem. What is Unique about this Report?
Mobile Advertising 2011-2016 will enable the reader to identify the most profitable advertising opportunities in the mobile space and understand the fundamentals of ad-based mobile media revenue models. Our report offers an overview of the technology, recommendations on potential strategies and insight into regional and economic markets. Expert interviews with mobile marketing specialists at Blyk, tyntec and Rhythm NewMedia will give you valuable insight about a fast changing and growing market.Who needs to read this report?
• Mobile Operators - Understand how the market is likely to change over the next 5 years and identify strategies to ensure you can compete with online players and device vendors.
• Content Publishers and Mobile App Developers - Discover opportunities that are available in the mobile advertising sector, and identify new business models to grow your revenues.
• Technology and Platform Vendors - Gain in-depth market knowledge to develop and offer a fully managed mobile advertising solution to your customers.
• Ad Agencies - Increase your understanding of the mobile medium beyond SMS campaigns and ensure you have the right strategies in place to benefit from the expected strong market growth in the coming years.
• Mobile Ad Networks and Network Optimisers - Learn ways to increase fill rates and ensure the availability of high quality mobile advertising inventory on your network.
• Brands and Advertisers - Gain insights into the market trends and learn how you can ensure a good ROI from mobile advertising campaigns.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
+1.2 Million Research Documents & Statistics
+200,000 Trusted Public Sources
350 Industries With Global Coverage