Table of Contents
Household Products: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Household Products industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global household products market grew by 3.3% in 2010 to reach a value of $169,830 million.
In 2015, the global household products market is forecast to have a value of $202,535.4 million, an increase of 19.3% since 2010.
Textile washing products is the largest segment of the global household products market, accounting for 32.2% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 35.4% of the global household products market value.
Procter & Gamble Company, The is the leading player in the global household products market, generating a 15.3% share of the market's value.
The global household products market is highly fragmented with the top three players accounting for 27.9% of the total market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The household products market consists of retail sales of air fresheners, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaners, textile washing products, toilet care products and other products which includes bleach, furniture polish, insecticides and scouring products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Clare
+1 339 368 6001
About Air Fresheners Air fresheners are products that release fragrance and are therefore used to create a pleasant-smelling and fresh indoor atmosphere in homes and businesses. They contain a number of ...
Synopsis The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Conditioner category in Hong Kong, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data ...
The comprehensive DeviceMatters medical device safety and approval report provides an overview of Water Purification Subsystems, recent device approvals, supplements, recalls, and in-depth review of adverse ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.