Table of Contents
Global Railroads industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global passenger rail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global passenger rail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key passenger rail market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global passenger rail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global passenger rail sector is expected to generate total revenues of $241.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2010 and 2014.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.9% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 3,515.9 billion PKM in 2014.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $334.4bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global passenger rail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global passenger rail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global passenger rail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
About Diesel Locomotive Engines Diesel locomotive engines are used for transporting large amounts of freight due to its ability to move a large amount of freight at less fuel, increased speed, and safety. ...
Summary Passenger Rail in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile ...
Summary Passenger Rail in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). ...