Table of Contents
This special report looks at the factors driving the growth of the medical tourism industry and identifies the countries that stand to gain the most. It includes a Medical tourism index which identifies the 20 countries who look set to take the lead in the medical tourism industry. The index ranks these countries on a series of factors related to their expertise, cost, familiarity, geographical proximity and riskiness.
How this content can help you
The number of US and European patients travelling abroad for medical treatment is likely to rise rapidly over the next few years, as cost pressures in developed-countries' healthcare systems start to bite. On the other hand, the best hospitals in developed countries will continue to attract patients, benefiting from the growing number of high-income families in developing markets.
This special report will help you to:
* Identify the countries, in both developed and developing countries, who stand to gain from the the growth in medical tourism
* Understand the key trends that are driving the demand and supply of medical tourism
* Get to grips with the key players in the industry and how different countries are responding
What this service includes
Overview of the medical tourism industry
* Background information on the industry and its recent growth
* Implications for governments, healthcare providers and insurers
* Assesment of market size
* Analysis of the "push" and "pull" factors behind the growth of the medical tourism industry
Medical tourism index
* Ranking of the 20 countries who look set to take the lead in the medical tourism industry
* Countries are ranked on a series of factors related to expertise, cost, familiarity, geographical proximity and riskiness
* Includes 3 additional rankings that focus on the strength of a country's medical system, its proximity and riskiness, and its cost
* A ranking of the top-10 "low-cost" medical tourism countries is also provided
* Analysis of the demand, supply and legislation for medical tourism in the U.S, Europe and Asia
* Analysis of notable countries and healthcare companies
* Evaluation of the main issues currently facing medical tourism, namely: government policy, the potential for public-private partnerships, quality control and international accreditation
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Testing: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” is Venture Planning Group’s new report, which ...
This report on urgent care centers (UCCs) market analyzes the current as well as future prospects of various facets of the urgent care industry by providing an in-depth and comprehensive analysis of the ...
The global long-term care software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019 and is estimated to be worth $7,561.9 million by 2019. The factors such as rise ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.