Get this report today!
Table of Contents
This special report looks at the factors driving the growth of the medical tourism industry and identifies the countries that stand to gain the most. It includes a Medical tourism index which identifies the 20 countries who look set to take the lead in the medical tourism industry. The index ranks these countries on a series of factors related to their expertise, cost, familiarity, geographical proximity and riskiness.
How this content can help you
The number of US and European patients travelling abroad for medical treatment is likely to rise rapidly over the next few years, as cost pressures in developed-countries' healthcare systems start to bite. On the other hand, the best hospitals in developed countries will continue to attract patients, benefiting from the growing number of high-income families in developing markets.
This special report will help you to:
* Identify the countries, in both developed and developing countries, who stand to gain from the the growth in medical tourism
* Understand the key trends that are driving the demand and supply of medical tourism
* Get to grips with the key players in the industry and how different countries are responding
What this service includes
Overview of the medical tourism industry
* Background information on the industry and its recent growth
* Implications for governments, healthcare providers and insurers
* Assesment of market size
* Analysis of the "push" and "pull" factors behind the growth of the medical tourism industry
Medical tourism index
* Ranking of the 20 countries who look set to take the lead in the medical tourism industry
* Countries are ranked on a series of factors related to expertise, cost, familiarity, geographical proximity and riskiness
* Includes 3 additional rankings that focus on the strength of a country's medical system, its proximity and riskiness, and its cost
* A ranking of the top-10 "low-cost" medical tourism countries is also provided
* Analysis of the demand, supply and legislation for medical tourism in the U.S, Europe and Asia
* Analysis of notable countries and healthcare companies
* Evaluation of the main issues currently facing medical tourism, namely: government policy, the potential for public-private partnerships, quality control and international accreditation
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
UAE has been projected as one of the upcoming IVF market meeting all international health expectations and standards in terms of quality of services provided without discrimination. It bears a potential ...
Synopsis The DIID - Noida Medical University and Paediatric Hospital - Uttar Pradesh - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. ...
Synopsis The DAJSC/TEC - Hai Duong Hospital Development - Hai Duong Province - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The ...
... Increase the variety of home care services Provide for assessed extra-ordinary funding 12 principle driven service delivery right care Right place Shift to community Provide home care, and continue ...
... To coordinate with the senshu ikeda bank, ltd. To assist in the business revitalization of encourage, inc., Which operates a serviced residence for the elderly and private nursing home club encourage mikage ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.