Table of Contents
This special report looks at the factors driving the growth of the medical tourism industry and identifies the countries that stand to gain the most. It includes a Medical tourism index which identifies the 20 countries who look set to take the lead in the medical tourism industry. The index ranks these countries on a series of factors related to their expertise, cost, familiarity, geographical proximity and riskiness.
How this content can help you
The number of US and European patients travelling abroad for medical treatment is likely to rise rapidly over the next few years, as cost pressures in developed-countries' healthcare systems start to bite. On the other hand, the best hospitals in developed countries will continue to attract patients, benefiting from the growing number of high-income families in developing markets.
This special report will help you to:
* Identify the countries, in both developed and developing countries, who stand to gain from the the growth in medical tourism
* Understand the key trends that are driving the demand and supply of medical tourism
* Get to grips with the key players in the industry and how different countries are responding
What this service includes
Overview of the medical tourism industry
* Background information on the industry and its recent growth
* Implications for governments, healthcare providers and insurers
* Assesment of market size
* Analysis of the "push" and "pull" factors behind the growth of the medical tourism industry
Medical tourism index
* Ranking of the 20 countries who look set to take the lead in the medical tourism industry
* Countries are ranked on a series of factors related to expertise, cost, familiarity, geographical proximity and riskiness
* Includes 3 additional rankings that focus on the strength of a country's medical system, its proximity and riskiness, and its cost
* A ranking of the top-10 "low-cost" medical tourism countries is also provided
* Analysis of the demand, supply and legislation for medical tourism in the U.S, Europe and Asia
* Analysis of notable countries and healthcare companies
* Evaluation of the main issues currently facing medical tourism, namely: government policy, the potential for public-private partnerships, quality control and international accreditation
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Shadi
+1 718 514 2762
“New Frontiers in Physician Office Diagnostic Testing: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” is Venture Planning Group's new report, which provides comprehensive analysis ...
Hospital stretchers are apparatus used to transport a patient from one location to another, inside or outside of medical infrastructure premises. In addition to patient transportation, hospital stretchers ...
Ambulance Services Market (By Mode of Transport - Ground Ambulance Services, Air Ambulance Services and Water Ambulance Services, By Emergency Type - Emergency Ambulance Services and Non-Emergency Ambulance ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.