Table of Contents
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2016
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘immatics biotechnologies GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2016’, provides an overview of the immatics biotechnologies GmbH’s pharmaceutical research and development focus.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by immatics biotechnologies GmbH, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of immatics biotechnologies GmbH
- The report provides overview of immatics biotechnologies GmbH including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report assesses immatics biotechnologies GmbH’s pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report features immatics biotechnologies GmbH’s out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate immatics biotechnologies GmbH’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for immatics biotechnologies GmbH
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding immatics biotechnologies GmbH’s pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mild Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Mild Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, ...
Primary Immune Deficiency (PID) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Primary Immune Deficiency (PID) – Pipeline Review, ...
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, ...