Get this report today!
Table of Contents
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights, including:
• Historic and forecast market sizes covering the entire Chinese travel industry
• Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in China
• Descriptions and market outlooks for various sectors in the Chinese tourist industry, such as transportation, accommodation and travel intermediaries
• Detailed market classification across each sector with analysis using similar metrics
In terms of global inbound tourist volume, China is the world’s third-most attractive travel and tourism destination, behind the US and France. Over the review period, China hosted major international events such as the 2008 Summer Olympic Games, the Asian Games and the Shanghai Expo that resulted in increased volumes of inbound tourists. The industry has also benefited from China’s strong economic growth, which resulted in generally higher levels of disposable income and increased expenditure on leisure and business tourism. Over the forecast period, the Chinese Government is planning to invest a total of CNY7.3 trillion in an attempt to upgrade the country’s transportation infrastructure. This infrastructure investment is also expected to drive growth in the Chinese tourism industry. Over the forecast period, BRICdata expects China’s total tourist volume to record a CAGR of 9.25%, increasing from a total of 2,429.3 million in 2011 to a total of 3,461.4 million in 2015.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the travel and tourism market in China:
• It details historical values for China’s travel and tourism industry for 2006–2010, along with forecast figures for 2011–2015
• It provides top-level analysis of the overall travel and tourism market, as well as individual category values for both the 2006–2010 review period and the 2011–2015 forecast period
• The report makes a detailed analysis and projection of tourist spending in China
• The report profiles top travel and tourism companies in China
Reasons To Buy
• Take strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese travel and tourism industry and each sector within it
• Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the Chinese travel and tourism industry, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
• Assess the competitive landscape in the travel and tourism market in China, and formulate effective market-entry strategies
• Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within the tourism industry’s key categories, including transportation, accommodation and travel intermediaries
• Overall, the country’s total tourist volumes recorded a CAGR of 10.77% over the review period, increasing from 1,478.4 million in 2006 to 2,226.1 million in 2010.
• Over the review period, the Chinese government invested CNY7.3 trillion in transport infrastructure projects, with the majority of the investment being used to develop the country’s road and rail networks.
• Over the forecast period, the total volume of Chinese tourists is expected to record a CAGR of 9.25%, increasing from 2.43 billion in 2011 to 3.46 billion in 2015, with this growth being driven by increased foreign investment in the Chinese tourism industry.
• According to the country’s twelfth five-year plan, the government plans to invest CNY1.5 trillion into the development of China’s aviation market, including increasing the country’s number of airports from 175 to 220 by 2015.
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
North America will Continue to be the Major Innovation Force The focus of this study is to strategically analyze the global market for telematics and infotainment. Key market drivers, restraints, and trends ...
Report Details At a time when many airlines are struggling financially, the market for in-flight entertainment and communications (IFEC) technologies is seeing a substantial level of activity as airlines ...
Synopsis This report provides an extensive analysis of the airlines market in the UAE: ? It details historical values for the airlines market in the UAE for 2007-2011, along with forecast figures for 2012-2016 ...
... And 26 percent, respectively. Despite the increase in ask, passenger load factor went up by 4,8 points to 77,4 percent. Turkish airlines, averaging 6,6 fleet age, has one of the youngest and most dynamic ...
... Schenker rail | industry sector intermodal | 18.04.2013 Rail5 pre- carriage 1 core business of intermodal is rail transport together with a specific range of additional services combined transport logistic ...
... And support of its kers device. This can be applied to obtain both performance and fuel economy benefits for commercial vehicle and passenger car applications, as well as for formula 1, where the technology ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.