Table of Contents
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (73) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (Asian Citrus) is the orange plantation owner and operator in the People’s Republic of China (China). It undertakes the plantation, cultivation and sale of oranges. The company owns and operates two orange plantations, namely the Hepu Plantation in Hepu County in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and the Xinfeng Plantation in Xinfeng County in Jiangxi province. It has also developed Hunan Plantation, which comprises of orange trees and grapefruit trees. It cultivates and sells two types of oranges: winter (the varieties grown being Navel, Hamlin, Pineapple and Hong Jiang) and summer (Valencia). Asian Citrus sells its oranges to supermarket chains, corporate customers and wholesalers in China. It has production facilities in Beihai city, Hepu county and Baise city in Guangxi. Asian Citrus is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Canadean's "Mandarin Oriental International Limited : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. ...
This report presents quick facts about Tianyi (Summi) Holdings Ltd., which is principally involved in the Plantation and Sale of Agricultural Produce; Production and Sale of Frozen Concentrated Orange ...
Summary Thai President Foods Plc (TF) is a consumer packaged goods company that offers food products. The company manufactures instant noodles and biscuit products. Its products include crackers, wafers, ...