Table of Contents
User-friendly designs and the availability of an increasing number of drugs in pre-filled disposable cartridges and syringes are propelling the growth of injector pens at the expense of other drug delivery methods such as traditional syringes. Advances in synthetic materials and concurrent development partnerships between pen designers and drug developers are important factors in the growth of this segment. With product evaluations, industry data and forecasts, pen injector company profiles, and detailed analysis of design and economic factors, this report has been organized and written to provide pharmaceutical professionals, drug delivery market participants, and healthcare organizations with all of the information necessary to understand the growing importance of pen injectors on drug development and delivery.
• Provides detailed analysis of pen injector market segments, market dynamics and market demographics
• Analyzes therapeutic demand drivers and evaluates commercial pen injector products in eleven major therapeutic segments
• Analyzes design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues
• Charts product data, market share, and forecasts to 2018
• Profiles injectable drug and device participants, their pen injector product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
North America Facial Injectables Market: Overview This report on the North America facial injectables market analyzes the current and future prospects of the market. The report comprises an elaborate executive ...
The global injectable drug delivery market, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 624.50 billion by 2021 from USD 362.38 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The increase ...
The drug delivery technology market is projected to reach USD 1,669.40 billion by 2021 from USD 1,179.20 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of chronic ...