Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Electric Vehicles Charging Stations - Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020
GlobalData's report “Electric Vehicles Charging Stations - Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an analysis of the global market for electric vehicle charging stations with insights on key countries such as the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia and Japan. The electric vehicle charging stations, also known as electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE), facilitate the recharging of the depleted battery of an electric vehicle. The charging stations can be Level I, Level II or Level III according to the time taken to charge the vehicle. The global market for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations is expected to grow at a significant Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 156% during the period 2011-2020. The markets such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific are in the introductory stage and are expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to emerge as a major market by the year 2020. The report covers market factors for the electric vehicle (EV) charging stations such as drivers, restraints and government policies besides providing a brief overview on the EV charging station technology, standards related to EV charging stations, and comparison of product features from different vendors. The report provides brief profiles of key EV charging station vendors such as Coulomb Technologies, Inc, AeroVironment, Inc., Better Place, Inc. and Eaton Corporation.
- Key geographies including the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Australia and Japan.
- Market size data of global and key electric vehicle charging station markets.
- Annualized market revenue data from 2011 to 2020.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, government policies, incentives and recent trends.
- Competitive landscape analysis of the key players and their product offerings. The key players covered include Coulomb Technologies, Inc, AeroVironment, Inc, Better Place, Inc and Eaton Corporation.
- Global pricing analysis of electric vehicle charging stations.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national markets for electric vehicle charging stations.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the electric vehicle charging stations market’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects.
Talk to Robyn
+1 (805) 652 26 26
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Enabling Energy Efficient and Greener Electronics with Cutting Edge Power Management Technology Dynamic power management schemes in electronic devices enhance battery life at the cost of prolonged user-perceived ...
Advanced Energy Storage Systems Market by Technology (Pumped Hydro, Compressed Air, Batteries, Flywheels, Supercapacitors), By Applications (Grid Storage & Transportation), & Geography - Global Trends ...
The global smart homes and buildings market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 29.5% between 2013 and 2020. This is attributed to rising energy costs and government initiatives. Some of the key ...
... energy efficiency in to design square4 maximising opportunities for solar through design/orientation square4 potential for ad from industrial waste square4 reasonable wind resource square4 constraints ...
... Offices, airports and hospitals industry automotive, oil&gas and mining energy in motion 5 with growth as its key focus, rexel develops its strategy on the basis of an ambitious company plan, energy ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.