Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 automotive manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, segments, leading players in the emerging five automotive manufacturing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $307.1 billion to the global automotive manufacturing industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $474.7 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 9.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $198.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $47.9 and $33.7 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $307.3 billion in 2019, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $62.7 and $56.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five automotive manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five automotive manufacturing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...