Table of Contents
Chile has been the most competitive country in the South American region, ranked 34th out of 148 economies, while its Latin American peers, Brazil and Argentina, lagged at 56th and 104th, respectively. Real GDP per capita increased from $4,031.03 in 1990 to $9,827.79 in 2013, according to MarketLine, which was accompanied by a fall in levels of relative poverty.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Chile can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Chile, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Chile through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Chile identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Chile, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Chile's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Chile perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Chile and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Chile perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Chile perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Rapidly aging global population, increasing awareness about brain fitness, and advancements in technology are driving the cognitive assessment and training market The cognitive assessment and training ...
“The growing concern for consumer identity management will drive the consumer IAM market” The consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is expected to grow from USD 14.30 billion in 2017 ...
MOOC or Massive Open Online Courses are online educational courses which can be accessed by unlimited number of students. These are provided by private companies, non-profit organizations, government institutions ...