Table of Contents
Israel's economy grew by 3.57% in 2013. The country’s limited exposure to foreign toxic debt, lack of domestic credit crises and a resilient financial sector have helped growth. Vulnerability to global risks remains with the economy expected to grow at 3.33% in 2014. The country receives strong FDI inflows. Low trade intensity and the risk of a mortgage crisis are of concern.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Israel can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Israel, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Israel through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Israel identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Israel, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Israel's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Israel perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Israel and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Israel perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Israel perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This unique 68-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well ...
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...