Table of Contents
The proliferation of cyber attacks over the past decade has meant that many companies and government organisations are now fully aware of the dangers exposed to them through under-protected networks or from individual negligence. The growth of the internet has meant that cyber attacks represent a borderless challenge to security operators, who must now find solutions that are successful within the entire cyber domain rather than a specific tangible location. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global cyber security market in 2012 will reach $61.10bn.
Cyber security operations, solutions, and products are now standard across business, government, military, and personal networks, as users now understand the high threat potential posed by hackers from around the world. Whether originating from state sponsored agents or lone hacktivists, cyber security vendors must now protect their clients from a range of intrusive behaviours, including phishing email scams, advanced persistent threats (ATP), distributed denial of service (DDoS), and other malicious malware and viruses.
Visiongain expects an increase in public-private partnerships across a number of cyber security sectors, while technological developments are also projected to evolve to reflect the changing dynamics of the cyber threats, and the increased demands placed on applications and devices by end users.
National cyber security markets for the US and major European countries will remain central to the cyber security market over the forecast period to 2022, as advanced economies continue to exploit internet services, requiring further cyber security defences. Growth within Asian cyber security markets such as China and India is forecast by Visiongain to be significant, while in the longer term, Middle Eastern spending on cyber security is expected to increase sharply, as cyber security is demanded worldwide.
The report contains 212 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the cyber security market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global cyber security market, as well as for 4 sectors (military, government, vital infrastructures, and private sector) and 7 submarkets (network security, security operations, data security, identity & access, endpoint security, application security, and cloud security) of the cyber security market. In addition, 14 national cyber security markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022. The report also provides profiles of 40 leading companies operating within the market, and includes 4 exclusive interviews with principal cyber security companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the cyber security market from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 4 leading companies involved within the cyber security market.
• 212 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the cyber security market between 2012-2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global cyber security market between 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for 4 sectors of the cyber security market from 2012-2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for 7 cyber security submarkets from 2012-2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for 13 national cyber security markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2022
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the cyber security market
• Profiles of 40 leading companies operating within the cyber security market.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtai
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Key Findings •The global market for face biometrics across government and commercial applications is at the growth phase of the Gaussian curve. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate ...
Key Findings •Frost & Sullivan estimates network access control (NAC) vendors sold $ x M of NAC appliances and NAC SaaS for the basis year of the study 2013. This represented an improvement of x % more ...
Key Findings -The global finger and palm vein biometrics market was estimated to be $ million in 2013. -Hardware contributed % of the market share and was a $ million market, whereas software and services ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.