Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurocash S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eurocash S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Canadean's "Eurocash S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Eurocash S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Eurocash S.A. (Eurocash) is a wholesale distributor of fast-moving consumer goods. The company's products portfolio includes food products, alcohol, household chemicals, and tobacco products. It also provides tobacco and impulse products such as confectionery, phone cards, batteries, over the counter pharmaceuticals, and other food products. Eurocash operates cash and carry warehouses, delikatesy centrum, grupa dystrybucyjna tradis, KDWT, Eurocash dystrybucja, spolki premium distributors and PayUp units. The company wholesales and retails alcoholic beverages including vodka and strong alcohol to retail shops, restaurants, hotels, caterers, and gas stations. It operates through a network of 158 cash and carry warehouses and three Batna warehouses. Eurocash's Delikatesy Centrum network comprises 875 supermarkets and the 'abc' network includes 6,133 local grocery stores. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Eurocash Franczyza sp. z.o.o., Premium Distributors Sp. z o.o., and KDWT S.A., among others. Eurocash is headquartered in Komorniki, Poland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762