Table of Contents
Canadean's "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd (CFF) is a manufacturer and marketer of extracts, flavors and fragrances. The company's product portfolio includes flavor enhancers, food flavors, additives, fragrances, and extracts. It markets its products under the brand name of Boton Fragrances. CFF caters its products to tobacco, food and daily consumer goods, cosmetic manufacturers, perfumes, soaps, toiletries, hair care products, deodorants, detergents and air freshener sectors. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as CFF Holdings, Boton Flavors and Fragrances (Hong Kong) Limited, Citiwell International Group Limited and Best Fortune International Investment Limited, among others. China Flavors is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302