Table of Contents
Canadean's "Ik Co.,Ltd. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ik Co.,Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ik Co.,Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Ik Co.,Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Ik Co.,Ltd. (Ik) is a retailer of consumer products. The company offers products such as food and beverages, health and beauty products, apparel, health food and seasonings. Its products portfolio includes cosmetics, sandals, pumps, slip-on shoes, boots, neck warmer, pajama sets, blouse, pants, pullover, t-shirt, French bread, noodles, porridge, egg yolk, juice, soups, vinegar, prepared foods, and others. Ik markets products of various brands including Rokaro life, Atelier Okada and Purimabote. The company markets its products throughout Japan. It operates through its facilities located in Nakamura-ku, Tokyo and Nagoya, Japan. Ik is headquartered in Nakamura-ku, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762