Get this report today!
Table of Contents
World Market Intelligence's report, Metal Construction Material Products in the G8 to 2016: Market Guide provides in-depth knowledge of the market trends and drivers of the metal construction material market in G8 countries. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values, segmented at channel level).
The report provides in-depth data to help companies in the construction value chain better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of WMI’s extensive market research covering the metal construction material market in G8 countries. The Metal Construction Material Products in the G8 to 2016: Market Guide report provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the metal construction material market in G8 countries. It is an essential tool for companies active across the construction value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
• Overview of the metal construction material market in G8 countries
• Overview of the metal construction material market and its categories, with full year 2011 and forecast market value data to 2016
• Historic and forecast market values for metal construction material for the period 2007 through to 2016
Reasons to buy
• The report provides you with important figures for the metal construction material market in G8 with individual country analysis
• The report will help you to identify trends by analyzing historical industry data
• The report will help you to analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast values
• The report will enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on market values and segmentation by categories for the historic period
• The report will help you plan future business decisions by providing forecast figures for the market along with segmentation
Talk to Jordan
+1 917 267 7886
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
World demand to rise more than 5% yearly through 2017 Through 2017, worldwide sales of construction aggregates are forecast to expand more than five percent per year to 53 billion metric tons. Following ...
World demand to exceed $25 billion by 2017 World demand for cement and concrete additives is projected to surpass $25 billion by 2017. Although global growth in cement consumption is projected to decelerate ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Large Diameter Steel Pipes in Thousand Tons by the following Product Segments: Longitudinal Submerged Arc Weld (LSAW) Pipes, and Helical/Spiral Submerged ...
... Of fly ash is an issue. A. Ash: 200 million tpa fly ash b. cement: 200 million tpa capacity 50 milli tpa ( tili ti on utiliza on of total cement production capacity) th f htfli h d a presentation ...
... Construction on two new aluminium processing lines for automo- tive applications at its oswego facility in 2011 in response to the booming demand for auto- motive aluminium sheet in the us. According ...
... Quantification of household consumption of fossil fuels for electricity and mobility 2. Quantification of biotic raw materials (examploratory) in form of cotton in textiles 3. Matching household inventories ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.