Table of Contents
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation (Milwaukee), a subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. is a manufacturer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and other accessories. The company’s product portfolio includes hole-hawg drills, sawzall reciprocating saws, portable band saws, lithium cordless tools, circular saws, driver drills, rotary hammers, grinders, sanders, hammer drills and a line of test and measurement tools. The company also offers accessories include thunderbolt drill bits, sawzall blades, big hawg hole cutters, switchblade self-feed bits and shockwave impact duty. The company distributes its products through full-line authorized distributors, hardware stores, dealers, specialty suppliers, catalog companies and web-based retail firms. The company has operations in the US, China and Europe. Milwaukee is headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A textual analysis of the financial results for Kulkarni Power Tools Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ...
Summary Stanley Black and Decker, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (669) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled ...
DIY And Garden ...
Gardening Tool ...